Date: Friday, December 16, 2011
Where: MSBA Offices, 600 Nicollet Mall, #380, (Between 6th and 7th Streets), Downtown Mpls
Time: 10:30 a.m. **Please note the start time.**
By Wednesday, December 14, please RSVP to Jennifer Carter whether you ARE or ARE NOT able to attend: firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-278-6309. A light breakfast will be provided.
If you cannot attend in person but wish to participate by telephone please let Jennifer know that you will be participating by phone and then call 1-888-346-3659 and use passcode 77548#.
- Approval of September 9, 2011 Minutes
- Financial Report
A. Investment Committee Report
B. Treasurer’s Report
- Fundraising Committee
A. Strategic Planning Update
A. Future Meeting Dates
1. Friday, March 16, 2011
2. June Meeting - TBD
B. Acknowledgement Letters
C. Mission Statement
A. Grant Review Committee Report
B. Consideration of Grants:
1. MSBA Mock Trial
2. Center for Homicide Research
3. First Step of Hope, Inc. (Rejected)
4. MSBA Civic Education Committee
5. Missions Inc. Programs
6. Minnesota Justice Foundation
7. Restorative Justice Community Action Inc.
8. Minnesota Kinship Caregivers Association (Rejected)
9. The Family Partnership
11. Battered Womens Legal Advocacy Project
12. Farmers Legal Action Group, Inc.
13. CASA Minnesota (Rejected)
14. Anishinabe Legal Services
Grant Review Summary Report
Form 990 & 990EZ Spreadsheet