New for Nine Days in June 2014
Talk to New Lawyers Who Want to Work in your locale.
MSBA ESQUIRE 36 Program is hosting an employer-friendly interview program to match up local legal employers and new attorneys who want to work in that location. We are bringing lawyers graduated or admitted in the last 36 months to you. You specify what you are seeking in a lawyer & we’ll collect the resumes of the new lawyers and forward them to you.
- You choose who to interview
- We make the space available and arrange the schedule.
- No cost to you.
- Want to participate? Email Steve Marchese of the MSBA firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact information and a subject line of Esquire 36 Interview Program or call Steve at (612) 278-6308. Include which location you will be attending.
Thinking About Selling Your Practice?
Ready for your next stage in life? You’ve spent a career building a practice, serving the community, and developing relationships. Now you’re ready for the next adventure. Let the MSBA help you find the right person you can entrust with your clients and who’s willing to buy the good will you have worked so hard to build.
- We will gather the resumes and/or letters of interest from experienced lawyers desiring to purchase and grow a mature law practice in your District and arrange either a phone or in person interview.
- No cost to you.
- Want to participate? Email Steve Marchese email@example.com with your contact information and a subject line of Esquire 360 Practice Transition Program or call Steve at (612) 278-6308. Include which location you will be attending.
The Minnesota State Bar Association (MSBA) recognizes that recent law school graduates face unique challenges as they enter the profession, including but not limited to: securing employment, gaining practical professional training, connecting with other members of the legal community, and debt burden.
Through the Esquire 36 program, the MSBA connects new members of the profession with supportive members of the Minnesota legal community, provides resources including educational programming and opportunities for social interaction, and assists new graduates with the transition into the profession for the benefit of the graduates and the profession as a whole.