- To aid the courts in the administration of justice.
- To apply the knowledge and experience of the profession to the public good.
- To maintain in the profession high standards of learning, competence, ethics
and public service.
- To conduct a program of continuing legal education.
- To organize into the MSBA the entire bench and bar of Minnesota and correlate
the activities of the affiliated associations.
- To provide a forum for the discussion of subjects pertaining to the practice
of law, the science of jurisprudence and law reform, and to publish information
- To cooperate with other bar associations and organizations to further MSBA