Minnesota State Bar Association  
Summer CLE Advertisement
MSBA Home About the MSBA Members Programs Public Resources Related Organizations Find a Lawyer log in


Fee Disputes

If you have a dispute with an attorney about payment of the attorney's legal fees, there may be a local bar association or organization that can help resolve the dispute. You should contact the local bar organization in your county to determine if it handles fee disputes. The following counties in the Twin Cities Metro area currently offer fee dispute arbitration:

Ramsey County | Ramsey County Bar Association. Contact the RCBA at (651) 223-8344.




Bench & Bar
Access to Justice
MSBA Endorsed Insurance Products
Sections and Committees
MSBA Online Services

Minnesota State Bar Association
600 Nicollet Mall, #380, Minneapolis, MN 55402 | (612) 333-1183 | (800) 882-6722