Connecting MSBA members
to practice tools and colleagues
Connecting to practice tools -
- Fastcase: Find answers to your legal research questions.
- mndocs: Generate documents quickly
and cost effectively with
family, probate, and real
- practicelaw.org: This website includes legal forms, accounting guides, links to statutes and court rules, Jumpstarts (checklists, at-a-glance
mindmaps and nutshells) and the Practice Blawg.
- mnfindalawyer.com: The MSBA's attorney referral website. Build your business by
maximizing your online
- CourtOps: Keep current with the latest
- eBook: Benefit from the depth and breadth of experience and wisdom evident in Minnesota Legal Ethics, an electronic
- Colleague Program: MSBA members who have experience in specific areas of the law and are willing to share that knowledge with other MSBA members through brief telephone or e-mail discussion
- Legal News Digest (LND): A weekly e-newsletter containing a week's worth of legal news and updates.
- Bench & Bar of MN: The digital edition of the MSBA's flagship publication.
- Social Media: LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter