Prior CLE Programs/Materials
- August 24, 2012 - Debating the Merits of the U.S. Supreme Court's Health Care Decision: The Constitutionality of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- October 2, 2012 - Preserving Electronically Stored Data . . . and How the Heck Am I Supposed to Preserve All That Social Media/Smartphone Evidence?
- August 10, 2011 - co-sponsored with the Appellate Practice Section
- February 21, 2012
- JM V McDermott Case Update
- March 1, 2012 | So You Want to Be a Judge? A Candid Conversation about what it is like and how to get there.
To access a recording of this program, click here.
To download the program materials, click here.
- March 9, 2012 | The Art of Effective Motion Practice | Part 1: Litigation Series
- March 16, 2012 | How to Get Your Evidence In: What's Admissible and What Isn't, and What to Do About It | Part 2: Litigation Series
- March 23, 2012 - The Distinguished Life & Work of the Honorable John E. Simonett
- March 30, 2012 | Appeals: Can I Appeal? Should I? How? | Part 3: Litigation Series
- April 24, 2012 | Annual Meeting & CLE "Jury Trials in the New Social Media Universe
- April 25, 2012 | Legal Hold Best Practices in eDiscovery - the Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- May 15, 2012 | Cost Effective Review & Production Technologies
- June 27, 2012 | Walking the Tightrope: How to Balance the Increasing Production Obligation in the Digital Age and the Risk of Sanctions from Failing to Produce or Preserve
- January 27, 2011
- February 25, 2011 | Effective Motion Practice
Click here to view the case materials presented at this program.
Click here to view the "tips" document shared at this program.
- March 31, 2011 - State Court Civil E-Filing Training Session
- Webex Replay
- e-File Training Material and Resources
- May 5, 2011 - Effective Depositions Techniques:
What litigators can learn from modern film and television clips
- May 25, 2011 - Annual Meeting, Advocate Awards Dinner & CLE
- June 6, 2011 - To Preserve or Not Preserve: Pointers & Pitfalls in Litigation Preservation