Upcoming CLE Programs and Events
Construction Law Section CLE program's cover both legal and nonlegal topics such as construction risk management for owners, trends in construction, risk transfer, and public bidding.
Notices will be posted closer to date.
- May 10, 2013 - The Negligent Misrepresentation Tort: Plumbing the Minnesota Pipe Case
- April 12, 2013 - Effective Appellate Advocacy
- March 8, 2013 - ECI vs. Bolduc – Where Do We Go From Here?
- February 8, 2013 - Employment and Labor Law from An Employee Perspective
- January 11, 2013 - Obscure Construction Cases that Every Minnesota Construction Lawyer Should Know
- December 14, 2012 - 2012 Case Law Update
- November 9, 2012 - Creative Lawyers Win at Mediation – Partial Settlements, Pierringer Releases and Other Dangerous Tools
- October 12, 2012 - Legislative Update for the Construction Law Section
- September 14, 2012 - Force Majeure and Climate Change: What is the new normal?
*Dates above are subject to change