Section Benefits and Activities
MSBA Criminal Law Section members benefit from:
- The timely dissemination of information regarding case law, legislative issues, district court decisions, and methods of practice via email and on the section's website;
- Low-cost, high-quality CLE seminars, including past programs which have explored subjects such as: source code, Padilla v. Kentucky, DNA, gambling, and the international criminal law;
- Advocacy for criminal law attorneys including recommendations regarding legislative and procedural matters;
- Opportunities to serve the community through initiatives like the Meth Video Project; and
- Opportunities to network with both prosecutors and defenders as well as members of other MSBA Sections.