Prior CLE Programs/Materials
The MSBA Criminal Law Section is committed to providing high-quality, low-cost CLE programming for its members.
2012-13 CLE Programs:
November 13, 2012 | Sentencing Guidelines policies and other sentencing considerations for Felony Driving While Impaired and Controlled Substance Offenses
2011-12 CLE Programs:
- October 13, 2011 | Assaults 101: File to Finish
October 19, 2011 | Digital Forensics: How Producing Facebook, MySpace and Twitter Can Assist with an Aggressive Criminal Defense
November 7, 2011 | Federal and State Review...Everything You Need to Know about Criminal Law
- December 9, 2011 | Military Veterans and Service Members in the Minnesota Criminal Justice System
- January 20, 2012 | Digital Device Forensics: Evidence From Mobile Phones And GPS Units May Surprise You
- March 1, 2012 | So You Want to Be a Judge? A Candid Conversation about what it is like and how to get there.
To access a recording of this program, click here.
To download the program materials, click here.
March 9, 2012 | Criminal Law Trial School
Click here to view a schedule and the program faculty.
March 23, 2012: Habeas, Holds, Writs & Warrants: Practice Pointers Surrounding the Transition of Immigrant Clients between Criminal and Immigration Custody
- May 23, 2012 | Criminal Law Section Annual Meeting, Elections and CLE
What Jurors Want and How to Give It to Them--Issues with Forensic Evidence
2010 - 11 CLE Programs:
2009 - 10 CLE Programs:
- October 29, 2009 - Echoes of War: The Combat Veteran in Criminal Court
- January 28, 2010 - Intersection between Criminal and Immigration Law CLE and Reception
- April 17, 2010 - Criminal Law Certification Exam | Review Course
- April 27, 2010 - International Criminal Law CLE and Annual Meeting/Elections | Click here for a complete course agenda.
- May 11, 2010 - Children & Human Trafficking: Providing Legal Perspectives from Immigration, Criminal, and Child Advocates
- May 26, 2010 - Implications of New Padilla v. Kentucky U.S. Supreme Court Ruling
Click here to view all Criminal Law Section prior CLE programs, including credit and event code information.