Prior CLE Programs
To view CLE credit information for courses hosted by the Labor & Employment Law Section , please click here.
2012-13 Investigator Trainings
- December 15, 2011 | Hurt Locker Meets the Workplace Breakfast CLE
- January 25, 2012 | An Update from NLRB Regional Director Marlin Osthus Breakfast CLE
- February 9, 2012 | Annual Labor & Employment Law Section Law Student Reception
- February 29, 2012 | Annual Mid-Winter Luncheon, featuring: Taking the Leap from Private Practice to Public Service/Public Interest (and Other Observations)
- March 21, 2012 | Minnesota Marital Status - March Madness?
- April 18, 2012 | The Commissioner Speaks: An Insider's View of Changes and Developments in the Minnesota Department of Human Rights
- May 1, 2012 | NLRB Update: New Procedures in Representation Cases (and More)
- May 17, 2012 | Annual Spring Dinner
Featuring Keynote Speaker: Elizabeth Stawicki, JD, Minnesota Public Radio
2011-12 Investigator Trainings
- January 4, 2012 | Appearance Discrimination: A New Frontier of Employment Litigation?
- February 1, 2012 | The New Standard for Marital Status Discrimination Cases
- March 15, 2012 | When is Adverse Action Adverse Enough to be Actionable?
- April 4, 2012 | An Update on Religious Discrimination Claims from the Prospective of Both Plaintiffs and Defendants
- May 8, 2012 | Hostile Work Environments: Beyond Sexual Harassment
- February 8, 2011 | Lunch-hour CLE
Keep your "In-fighting" In-House: Designing Workplace Dispute Resolution Processes: Tips and Traps for Attorneys and ADR Neutrals
Click here to listen to a recording of this program.
- March 9, 2011 | Annual Mid-Winter Luncheon
Defining Legally-Protected Conduct and Other Hot Topics in Retaliation Claims
Click here for the 2010 Minnesota House research publication describing Minnesota Statutes that require or authorize government agencies, employers, and other entities to check the criminal records of, and other background information on, current or prospective licensees, employees, volunteers, or other individuals referenced at this event.
- March 29, 2011 | Annual Labor & Employment Section Law Student Reception
Click here to view a program flyer.
- May 19, 2011 | Labor & Employment Law Section Annual Dinner, Elections and CLE at Target Field
Ditching the NLRA for the Sherman Act: the Impact on the NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB
2010-11 Investigator Trainings
- June 25, 2010 | Understanding and Applying the Governing Legal Standard in Sexual Harrassment and Other Harrassment Cases
- April 6, 2011 | Caregiver Discrimination under the MHRA and Title VII
- May 4, 2011 | Reasonable Accommodation under the ADAAA: The shift in focus from who is disabled to who can work.
- June 1, 2011 | The Expanding Scope of Retaliation Claims
- July 6, 2011 | Age Discrimination: Overview of Key and Current Issues