The MSBA's Tax Section Presents
"5th Annual CLE & Reception A Recap of Minnesota's Tax Climate in 2011 and a Glimpse at 2012"
Please join us for our fifth annual Tax Law Section CLE and Reception at the Department of Revenue. Speakers will give their respective views and predictions on the outlook for Minnesota's tax climate in 2012.
Following the 2 hour program, please join attendees from the Minnesota Department of Revenue, the Internal Revenue Service, The Minnesota House of Representatives, the Minnesota Attorney General's Office and fellow tax practitioners for a complimentary reception starting at 4:00 p.m. in the Skegstad Room.
- Myron Frans, Commissioner, Minnesota Department of Revenue
- Alan Gregerson, Senior Stakeholder Liaison, Internal Revenue Service
- Tamar Gronvall, Tax Litigation Division, MN Attorney General's Office
- John Hagen, Director, Minnesota Department of Revenue, Property Tax
- Joel Michael, Minnesota House of Representatives
- Terese Mitchell, Director, MN Department of Revenue Appeals and Legal Services
- Honorable George Perez, Chief Judge, Minnesota Tax Court
2 hours of Standard CLE credits applied for (event code: 160795 )
Date: Thursday, November 17, 2011
Time: 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Location: Minnesota Department of Revenue
600 North Robert St., Skegstad Room
St. Paul, MN 55146
Section Members: Free
MSBA Members (But Not Tax Section Members): Free
Law Students: Free
Non-MSBA Members: Free
*Teleconferencing will not be available.
Cancellation Policy: Refunds will be processed for cancellation requests received in writing on or before noon on the registration deadline. Requests should be directed to the event contact person listed at the bottom of this notice. Cancellation requests received after this time are not eligible for refunds. You may send a colleague in your place if you are unable to join us and the registration deadline has passed. Requests for an exception to this policy should be directed to Elyse Farnsworth, Section Services Director, by e-mail or at (612) 278-6336